|The lake is man made and covers 102 surface acres.
- The dam is earth fill with a clay core and is 90 feet high and 410 feet in length.
- The lake holds 3,500 acre feet of water.
- The average depth of the lake is 32 feet.
- The lake is used for swimming, sailing, boating and fishing (large-mouth Bass, Blue-Gill and Catfish.)
- The maximum allowable motor is 9 1/2 h.p.
- There are two sandy beaches for swimming.
- Both beaches have restroom facilities, picnic areas, picnic tables and barbecues.
- The main beach also contains a children's playground.
- Docking spaces for boats.
- Fishing from the boat marina.
- Concrete launching ramp.